Thursday, December 22, 2011

Can I feed my 8 month old just formula for awhile?

She's been eating rice cereal and baby food just fine since she was 6 months old. Now, every time I try to feed her, she screams hysterically, and throws a huge tantrum. She acts like I am trying to hurt her when all I am doing is feeding her. I've never seen her act like this and it getting to the point where I don't even want to try to feed her. It's a nightmare and she never eats anyway so what is the point? I know that formula makes up all her important nutrition right now so I am thinking about just feeding her formula for awhile. Maybe she just hates eating, I don't know. I tried getting those Gerber finger foods for babies who are learning to self feed (which she is) and she cries when I offer them to her too. I am at my witts end with this. Maybe I should just back off and give her formula until she is ready to eat again. What do you think moms?

0 comments:

Post a Comment