Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Wedding Party..this is depressing!!?

I have lost touch with all of my high school friends years ago. Recently, we moved back to our hometown and have now lost all the friends I made in the new city. My boyfriend bought me a ring and we are getting engaged. I have since been obsessed with planning our wedding which isn't going to be for about 2 years. BUT I have no one to stand up in my wedding except my sister and I don't know what to do!! My boyfriend has his wedding party planned. I am scared that I will look like a fool...and it makes me want to just go to the courthouse and miss what is supposed to be the best day of my life... I don't really know what my question is but hopefully someone has had a similar experience. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment